The page catalogs a list of the most important posts to read, if you are new to the concept of the 6.5 and 6.8 ICS cartridges. [I’m currently changing over to an emphasis on the 6.5mm variant of the ICS.]
- Goals of the 6.5 ICS Rifle Cartridge
- 6.5 ICS Cartridge Design Specs and Rationale
- Why the ICS uses a .308 length COAL
- Estimated Velocities for 6.5 ICS Ammunition
- Maximum Effective Range: 7.62×51 vs. 6.8 ICS
For the full list of posts, start at the Home page or see the list of Recent Posts in the right column.